finn.auto - Senior UI / UX Designer (m/f/x)
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
As a Senior UI / UX Designer at finn.auto, you will be directly responsible for building one of the most exciting consumer brands and user journeys in automotive. You love being creative and craft meticulous designs. You are responsible for enforcing our brand and crafting user interfaces. You delight our customers with great-looking, streamlined user experiences. Building the brand, you work together directly with one of the Co-founders and our Editor in Chief in the User Acquisition department.
- Develop and implement an awesome brand: Iterate finn.auto’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and well-known brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Design an entry to our product that converts: You design landing pages and craft our storytelling and information hierarchy throughout our product to convert and excite users.
- Create a user experience people love: You always have the user in mind when thinking about interactions and are making it as easy as possible for the user. When you create a design, it focuses on clear and simple actions and an easy goal the user can achieve.
- Collaborate to create convincing narratives and content: You guide others in creating stories, fitting them into our brand and making them look and feel seamless to our users.
- Build and develop design teams at finn.auto: Collaborate with senior management to assemble and lead design teams across finn.auto’s cross-functional teams. Implement and share best-practices.
// Skills and Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or other high performance environment like a top-tier agency.
- Proven record of building and developing high-caliber user interfaces.
- Proven visual skillset with experience in crafting B2C E-commerce brands
- Experience in E-Commerce environments and the ability to not only see aesthetics but also conversion rates.
- Ideally, experience in building design systems and deploying them with product teams
- Expert in UI design software (no matter whether Figma or Sketch), ideally with an affinity for animation.
- Versatile, curious and hungry for challenges.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Outstanding communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through all forms of communication.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry with experience as a plus.
- Fluent in English
// Values we share
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
// Interested in joining?
Please upload your CV, portfolio and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Maximilian and Tamira are looking forward to your application.